Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Testimonials

Choral Competition

We started to learn choral singing properly and our vocal techniques are getting better. I had a lot of fun singing together in a new group as we gradually got used to team work.
– Ng Vi Vien, 13

I learnt how to perform for a large audience and foreign judges. I now have more confidence after learning how to sing properly. It was a valuable experience.
– Nik Maryam, 13

It was a good experience to listen to various choirs’ style of singing. I got to meet people from other places. We had the opportunity to sing in front of qualified judges other than our school teachers. It was fun to have friends singing with me.
– Nicole Joy Sim, 13

Choral Festival

I had a great time at the 6th Young Singers Choral Festival and enjoyed everything from meeting new friends to learning all the essential points about choral singing as well as witnessing great performances by guest choirs! I just could not wait for the next festival in year 2009! I like the theme song this year ‘Not Alone Anymore!
– Jacqueline Teng, 15

The 6th Young Singers Choral Festival was great! The music directors were awesome and very approachable as well as the festival committee members. There was never a dull moment in during the entire festival. The master classes were very useful as the music directors’ comments on each choir's strengths and weaknesses. Superb experience! I foresee the festival gets bigger and better each year. Thumbs up!
– Siow Ee Lin, 17

As a first timer participating in a choral festival, it was truly amazing to see so many people coming together for one purpose and passion – singing. The master classes under internationally acclaimed conductors also opened my eyes to further learn choral singing. I am indeed looking forward to participating next year!!!
– Rachel Lai, 16

No comments:

Post a Comment